Sold: Lift 200surfV2

Beautiful, 100% carbon, Lift 200 Surf V2 foil setup. This is Lift’s latest generation surf series setup. Includes 28" carbon mast and 48 Surf V2 tail assembly. I’ve ridden a handful of other foils across a few of brands. This is hands down the easiest, most stable foil I’ve ever been on. Very surfy feeling and turns great (more back footed than most brands)

The construction is super stiff and absolutely gorgeous. Complete foil assembly weighs in at only 7.2 lbs.

Comes with really nice covers for both mast and foil assembly, extra hardware and tools, and a custom 3d printed, carbon fiber nylon tail adapter. Tail

adapter shortens overall fuselage length and allows you to run any of the numerous tails from the Axis lineup or other 30mm bolt pattern tails with shim (like KDmaui). (Axis tail in photos not included). You can always buy other Lift tails as well.

Foil was immaculately maintained and is in fantastic condition with just a few small scuffs on the underside of the wingtips/tail. Nothing you wouldn’t expect after a few sessions of use.

This setup shipped would be over $2k new. Asking $1100. Located in North Carolina and will consider shipping.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. I also have an Axis setup currently listed if you are looking for something a little more budget-friendly.