$1400 Hydrocraft Parawing Board: 6'2 x 75lts ATV Mid-Length

For sale: $1,400 — local pickup only (no shipping)
Location: 08402

Near-perfect condition and ready to go. Buying new would run you about $450 more once you factor in shipping, and as far as I can tell these are out of stock until mid-July.

I ended up sizing down to a narrower board (another Hydrocraft), but this was a fantastic board to learn how to parawing on. Super stable and comfortable, while still being fun and nimble. It feels great underfoot and I’ve been totally happy with it.

painted a little epoxy on a deep scratch on the tail, and there’s a little knee dent by the nose that you can only see in certain light/angle. Otherwise, perfect.

Good deal for someone!

Price adjust: $1400

Price Drop to $1200. Great board, come and get it!

New Jersey?

Yessir 08402

im in 97031 right now. test drove the gunboat. heading back to 96754 in a couple days.