Free old Gofoil gear

If anybody can make use of this stuff and wants to pay for shipping from Ca. you can have it.
Antiquated kit but I feel guilty just having it rot in my garage. The red Kai tail has a ding in it but everything else is fine. Part of our history!

4 Likes

Hi Fletch: always looking for spare parts, I can definitely use some of it and would happily pay for shipping. But TBH, this is worth something for sale. The masts with base plates are worth a few hundred each easy. Flat stab worth $100. Other ones not so much but put together a cheap package for a surf foil beginner. Great for learning.

Where about in California.
Would be interested in the shorter mast& plate adapter.
Or the whole package for a lady wanting to learn to foil in Oakland

I’d definitely be up for a mast/plate adapter. Have brothers that come visit me in SoCal and want to foil. I have lots of extra front wings and stabilizers but only one mast.
Jason

801-5nine9-47two8

FYI to add to my post … this person’s crazy to think they’ll get $950 for this, I paid less for my intro package from Hawaii 3 years ago, back when everyone was abandoning GF low aspects for Lift and other brands. However, it is worth something! I went back to my trusty old iwa for a session last year, enjoyed how easy and turney it is…but really slow. Would be a great learning option or for someone who just wants to play in the pocket rather than pumping and winging and downwinding etc

Hi, I have a friend who is learning, he’s in the SUP stage playing with the wing. He is a heavyweight, and he would greatly appreciate a beginner setup. In SF…contact me if we can take this off your hands.

Yeah I can take it all

Hey there. I’ve been riding go foil for the past year. I’ll gladly pay for shipping for your gear. Lots of guys wanting to get into the sport but can’t commit the investment. Send me your Venmo or zelle plz. 956-442-3767

Hey there. I’ve been riding go foil for the past year. I’ll gladly pay for shipping for your gear. Lots of guys wanting to get into the sport. Send me your Venmo or zelle plz. 956-442-3767