Leg day workouts

Besides biking, squats, and calf raises, are there any other exercises you do that have helped your pump game?

I don’t do it, but it appears running is very helpful. At the end of this video, Oskar talks about how he runs in interval’s.

2 Likes

@oskar_foil is low key sandbagging the fact that he is a shit hot runner or something, must be. Clearly knows his way around a cardio workout :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Here is a HIT workout I do when I’m in a dry foil spell. It’s squat heavy.

https://www.intervaltimer.com/shared/r9VkZENlhsS2QVzBeEMw-Nyt-Workout

1 Like

I called him a “marathon runner” in one of our whatsapp groups and he said he’s never run a marathon in his life. I’m still not sure I believe him though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

from your intro, I am guessing biking, squats, and calf raises may be a good place for me to start? :slight_smile:

In trying to advance in pump world, I’ve seen fitness is quickly a limitation … even if you have the skills to pump a minute plus, does you no good if you’re gassed after 30 seconds.

A few suggestions in this vid: Flat Water Pump technique and comparison of GoFoil Maliko 280 vs GL 240 - YouTube

I am not disciplined enough to actually workout, need to mix in some fun. I’ve found pump track skateboarding is both fun and a good crossover workout. After a minute run I am puffing, so there’s some cardio, and after an hour my quads are so weak I can barely walk, so getting some legs too. :slight_smile:

1 Like