Lift Foil Gear For Sale ***SOLD***

Parting ways with all of my Lift gear. Looking for $1900 for all of it. Will ship at buyer’s expense.

With the exception of the 200HA (which I bought used), all of it was only ever ridden over sand and so only has minimal light scuffs, if any. The 200HA has a small surface crack near the front corner of the mast insert point (see pic below) which has been there since I bought it over a year ago. I’ve ridden it many sessions since and it doesn’t seem to be growing or affecting the performance at all. Gear was always disassembled and thoroughly rinsed with fresh water after each session.

See below for complete list of the gear along with a few pics. If you’d like to see more detailed pictures of any of the gear, just let me know.

• 120 HA front wing w/ bag
  • 200 HA front wing w/ bag
  • 32" mast w/ bag
  • 26 Carve tail
  • 32 Glide tail
  • 40 Surf tail
  • 3" fuse extension
  • 5’0" Lift board bag
  • Tons of new and used hardware

What are you switching to?

I was lucky enough to be selected for Unifoil’s Ambassador program so will be jumping on their gear shortly.

3 Likes

Would you be willing to break up the set? I would be interested in the 26 Carve tail

Sorry, I ended up selling the 32” mast / 120HA / 26 Carve / 32 Glide / 3” fuse extension today as a set.

I still have the 200HA / 40 Surf tail. Will do $400 for that combo if anyone is interested.

All good. I have a 200HA and a 32 an 25 tail

Thanks

I will be interested to buy 200HA.

@gmasiak57 , just sent you a DM.