North Sonar system, full setup, 600$ OBO

I am selling a complete North foil setup.

All items are like new, DM for more info

Mast: CF85 cm

Fuse: CF700 cm

Tail: S158 Speed V2

Frong wing: HA850

Great deal! North foils are awesome, I hope someone scoops this up.

Dm sent :slight_smile:

sorry, i dont think the message sent, ill Dm you

Still available? Not sure how to DM on here.

Did you sell the sonar?

I did not, it is still available, are you interested?

Yes! I’m in Wilmington NC.

| Foiler_VI
September 9 |

  • | - |

I did not, it is still available, are you interested?

Tring to figure out how to DM you my contact info

I cannot figure out how to DM you on the site. DM me please. I want your setup!

Someone replied to your post.

| Foiler_VI
September 9 |

  • | - |

I did not, it is still available, are you interested?