Takuma Kujira 1210, 178 Tail, 75 cm Carbon Mast, Baseplate Shim - $800

Selling the complete setup for $800 or can part it out: $400 for the 1210 front wing, $400 for the 75 cm carbon mast and baseplate shim, $100 for the 178 stab. All hardware is included. Covers for both the mast and foils are included. This setup is used with usual signs of wear, but works as good as new. The fuse to front wing connection fits good and tight with no issues.

2 Likes

Is this the T-bar mast or alu fuse/carbon mast? Thanks!

1 Like

This is a T-bar with a carbon fuse and mast.

Hi Nate - where are you located? Do you still have the 178 tail? That’s all I’d be interested, so not sure if you are at a point where you want part out the kit yet.

Naterator,
I want to buy the mast and tail. Please tell me how to contact you.
Thank you,
Jeff

Nate, is this still for sale?

Hi Jeff,
Yes, it’s still available. Sorry for the delayed response. It’s been a busy few weeks and I haven’t been checking my messages. I’m in Northern California in the San Francisco Bay Area. Where are you located? Of course, we would need to arrange shipping if you are not nearby. Do you feel it would be fair to split the shipping costs? Perhaps we could arrange something through Venmo or Paypal for the final payment. Maybe you could pay the shipping cost and then wait to make the final payment (minus my share of the shipping) once you receive the mast and tail. I’m just thinking out loud here about how to make the transaction work well and I’m open to suggestions. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,
Nate

Hi Greg,
Sorry for the delay, It’s been a busy few weeks and I haven’t been checking my messages. I have someone interested in buying both the tail and mast right now, but I’ll let you know if it doesn’t sell.
Thanks,
Nate

Hey Nate, I’m in SLC, UT. My phone number is 801-598-8626. Give me a call so we can discuss the details. Thank you, Jeff

This item has been sold.