WTB used Kujira 1210

Looking for a 1210 on the cheap. Beat up scratched up needs repair no problem. Tips cut prefered.

1 Like

The East Coast prone foil GOAT foil. I’m borrowing a friend’s 1210 and it’s shockingly good, chopped tops, and rebuilt from a big rock crash. I don’t think he’s selling but I’ll ask. Smoothest carves and easy no pump connections. I skipped a kujira phase and I’m really enjoying it. There’s got to be a time capsule of these somewhere.

1 Like

I already asked and he said no!

Any thoughts on changing mast position switching from the 1440 to the 1210 on a DW board? Thanks! I’ve got a 1210 that I bought used and repaired.

I’m not sure about mast position, but the 1210 loves a smaller tail than the 220. Might be okay for dw, but felt like a game changer on the wing and wave riding. My 1440 has since been collecting dust, but want to try it again whenever I get around to DW.

I’m surprised! What’s bringing you back to Kujira? I’ll see if my brother wants to let go of his, he prefers the 1095 these days :slight_smile: :

The prog series has never really been a great fit for me and I always loved the kujira so back to what works!

2 Likes

Don’t demo a Omen Flux 1050. Your wallet will hate you.

1 Like

I don’t have enough money to even consider it, so there’s zero temptation