Mast length in low tide beach breaks

After 5 prone sessions. I’ve learned now what wave size and what position to stay at, I surf at all tides some of the smaller wave reef setups here. Trial and error.

1 Like

You’re welcome. blah blah blah for the computer

I think it’s funny that guys in their 40s think they’re old. I’m in my 60s and I think I’m young.

I have a 60 cm mast that I use occasionally and still like it. It’s amazing how quickly your brain recalibrates what height is max.

3 Likes

It’s not that I think I am old, it’s that my body doesn’t react to the activities I put it through the same way as when I was young. I feel young when foiling because my mind is taking in a new experience. It’s afterwords I feel old haha. The new regiments of stretching, breathing exercises, cold plunges, and trying to stop drinking coffee (my only vice left) that make me feel on the old side. But I think it’s awesome that your killing it whatever age you are.

2 Likes

You will adapte quickly to shorter mast. I do ride 85 and sometime goes to 65 once in a while and when waves are small and not choppy it’s not that different than the 85, surprising close in behavior.

1 Like

appreciate that. I think I may give it a go.