Stacy Peralta Podcast

Thank you, Eric, for continuing to bring amazingly inspirational people into your podcast. We all benefit so much from what they have to say, AND the thoughtful, intelligent questions you ask. You and your podcast stand out immensely from the others…

I forwarded this episode to a few of my non-foiling friends, just for the amazing insight coming from Stacey P. Loved the part about “we all have dreams in us that want to be expressed”

Can confirm and I must be a seagull because I’m in there picking through all the trash. :slight_smile: I want to release one called “the fancy foiling podcast”. That made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Hey Eric is there any reason the podcast isn’t on spotify?

There is already a podcast called the progression project on Spotify so that might be it. Would be nice if there was a way around that though, I don’t find any of the current platforms very accesible on Android.

1 Like

SoundCloud

Browser based Soundcloud isnt great, but is what I use. Had the app for a bit and it was clearly sucking up location data to serve ads even though all those permissions were off. Have a very low tolerance for apps like that so it was quickly uninstalled. Not willing to pay a soundcloud subscription just for the PP podcast, great as it is.

1 Like

Had no idea there was another podcast. Ripped me off :rofl:. I’ll see if I can get it up on Spotify. There are good podcast apps for android tho right? Stitcher? Google podcasts?

Apple Podcasts now provides transcripts. Just saw that this week.

Forgot about Stitcher! Then rediscovered why I forgot about it - not available in Norway. Did Pandora buy them or are they just providing the backend to Stitcher? Anyways, no worky here anymore, used to be my preferred means of listening. Wouldn’t be surprised to hear I am in a tiny minority with this issue. Can’t comment on other Android podcast apps, Spotify and Stitcher are all I’ve used. And youtube, of course.

For Android, I like AntennaPod. Works well on old devices too.

For Roku, I use Endless Podcasts. It is a private channel that is awesome. If I have trouble sleeping I start a podcast and set the TV timer to turn off after 60 min.

For web browser, I like podbean. It has option to download the episodes for offline usage.

If you want transcripts, Apple Podcast has transcripts:

1 Like

Google podcast is no longer as of this month. Google moved it to YouTube Music. It’s a shame. Still working in Canada so hopefully it keeps going.