Masts
2x 28.5" masts

Fuse
60cm
50cm

WhatsApp 847-648-8908 for Qs / pics.
Onward and upward…

Any HA foils? Looking for a 725

No sorry, these are gen 1 mostly CF and HS.

A mast and the 1550 SOLD. I have another guy looking at the other mast, 60 fuse and 1850 set up for winging.

WHAT IS LEFT
Rough list + hardware

Front wings

• 1250 HS, wing tips chopped

Tails

Fuse
50cm

WhatsApp 847-648-8908 for Qs / pics.

Hello -
If you’re still looking, I have an HA 725 is perfect condition, I’m just to big for it and don’t tow enough :frowning:
In CT/RI WhatsApp8608337711 4Q’s & Pics

Thank you. I am in Armstrong exit mode at the moment.

What do you want for the chopped 1250. Can you post up a pic of it?

The lowest front wing is the chopped 1250. It’s a light chop to rid the wing of the tip breaching issue it had.

Hey! Out of curiosity why did u leave Armstrong and to what gear did you move? Thanks in advance for ur insight.

My quiver very similiar and im 185 lbs winging and wake. I saw the new Unifoil hyper2 and got the 170 and 210 as a total quiver for winging, with plans on getting the 140 progression as well hearing the great feedback.

Why I left, significant play in mast to fuse connection and wing to fuse. A lot of lighter people arent bothered by this on smaller wings, but for me when I shimmed the play with metal duct work tape ( layer on the female wing and mast section) beat it together with a rubber mallet, and then went for a ride… the direct feel was night and day, and I could rip again and have confidence in high speed cranking gybes. With the play, forces felt gybing felt like going through prop wash, or felt drunk and unpredictable.

Lots of people are suggesting the assembly procedure is what is so critical, but I see through this nonsense claim and look more into the engineering. There is not a true tapered connection, the parts wear and the titanium bolts take the load. Hope this helps, if you are a begginer the gear is fine and easy to maintain, but if you are a ripper, and appreciate long lasting quality that will handle many years of riding, this gear isnt it. Contrast the fuse design against axis,uni,F-one, mikes lab… its easy to see why play exists in armstrong gear, the load on the front wing simply doesnt do well bolted to a fuse.

1 Like

Agreed, I bought a A+ 925 complete last year, rode it twice and it felt so bad I paid the $300 shipping back to hing Kong for the privelage of returning it. See plenty of others ripping on it so what do I know.

2 Likes

youve seen the light :wink:

1 Like