Foiling spots on Oahu?

Headed over to Oahu for the next 10 days. Gonna be on the north shore, but I’ll drive anywhere. Wondered if anyone knew the relaxed spots for prone foiling over there. TIA!

DM me, I might be able to help you out :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Kai
Going to Oahu for 3-4 days. Can you direct to me spots are friendly for foiling.
Mahalo

This time of year the surf is on the south shore rather than the north shore. Where are you staying?

South shore, Near Waikiki. I’ll have a car. So, willing to travel.
I can PM you, if preferred.

Yes, sure. Are you prone, wing or DW foiling. Cause they are all different spots.

I will be proning. Just moved to Maui 6 months ago, and, not many spots here. I’m still at the low intermediate level, not quite pumping out, yet.

On the south shore at Kakaako Beach Park there is an awesome spot called FLIES cause used to be a garbage dump. Now it’s a beautiful beach park with stairs that lead down to deep water paddle out and a great prone wave.
Also POPS in Waikiki, it’s one of the farthest paddle out spots when looking from Waikiki Beach out to the right side. Long rides, one of my favorites.
And then at the end of Kapiolani Park in Waikiki there is a left called TONNGS it is a fun wave but can get crowded with foilers but almost always has waves.
Start out with those 3 and you will find more spots around.
Aloha Kai

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info!