For Sale: Katana Mast, Prone Board

long time listener, first time caller: looking to part ways with my prone board and the katana mast. don’t really want to sell everything else, but for the right price would consider it i guess. the katana mast has been used about 3 times, i got the progression mast right after. i have the case and rail guard for the katana mast.

casey prone board for prone surfing, kiting, or towing. board is 4’2, 29L. no dings, has inserts under pads if you wanted to use straps. the black on the rails is flex seal for traction/protection.

board for $500 and mast for $750. located in southern california, could ship. thanks yall

Would you be willing to sell the Katana 750 mast?

Yes @Eastcoastgreens looking to get $750 for it. It’s basically brand new, with case and rail guard. retail i think is $1100.

1 Like

I’m interested, can you throw in shipping at that price? If so, you got yourself a deal.

Yeah @Eastcoastgreens I can cover shipping. You wanna shoot me a text? 954-303-7136

1 Like

Hey @foilspider,

I am just curious and I would like to know what you like better about the Progression mast.

I have a 75 Katana, that I am looking to sell too, in the idea of buying a Progression 80, but mainly for the gain of high. So I am in interested about your feedback and what you like more about the Progression than the Katana !

( I am not interested of selling or buying, I am in France )

@Marveenv kinda just personal preference. you can get a little higher on the progression mast which i like. depends on how deep the water is where you normally foil. some ppl stay the prog is stiffer, some ppl say the katana is stiffer. see if you can demo a progression one and try the diff

1 Like