Handmade unifoil quiver killer replica

I just made myself a board like the unifoil quiver killer. 5’2 x 19 x 4 with 47 liters. I want to use it mainly for prone, although I’m curious if it will work well with the wing

some photos of the 3d design

Vacuum bagging results

and some from yesterday with the last hotcoat and leash plug and vent installation

I hope you liked it. I just need to finish sanding the last hotcoat and open the foil tracks.

10 Likes

Beautiful mate! Nice work :slight_smile: You must be itching to ride it.

It looks really good! The dimensions seem just about ideal to me, please let us know how it works.

1 Like

Looks great. Any chance you’d share your file/design?

1 Like

@Gyarados Awesome work !!

Can you share some update ? How does it go ? Happy with it ?

I am looking to build a myself a Midlenght myself in my backyard, any chance I could buy you the file or exhange it with another one I have ?

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the long delay in responding. I’ve recently changed jobs and it’s been quite a busy transition. I moved from working in healthcare to joining a kitesurfing and wingfoiling brand where I’m now involved in manufacturing boards.

To answer the previous messages regarding the last board I made: it’s performing exceptionally well for both surffoiling and wingfoiling. It takes off easily and provides a fantastic riding experience.

Regarding the design file that some of you have asked about, I’m afraid I can’t share it as it will likely be a future model of the brand I’m working with now.

I’m really excited to be part of this new team. They are young, motivated, have a strong background in mechanical engineering and materials, and extensive experience on the water. You can check out more about the brand on Instagram (Halley | Kite & Wing brand (@halleykiteboarding) • Instagram photos and videos )
and on their website(https://halleykiteboarding.com/ )

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

1 Like