Located in New Jersey Complete Wing Foil Set GoFoil GL240, FTL 20”, 80cm V1.5 mast, KT Quatro 5’6 105L, Naish Wing 5.3m

Great beginner to intermediate setup for wing foiling for all riders up to about 210 pounds.

GoFoil GL240, 80cm mast version 1.5, fixed tail long 20”. All hardware included. All about 2 years old.

KT Quatro 5’6 x 28” 105L with foot strap inserts. Leash included. Used a lot for the past 2 years.

Naish wing surfer 5.3 good condition. Leash included. Minor repairs. Only used a handful of times.

Reason for selling is I upgraded to the newer gofoil gear and a smaller board.

All the gear is in good working condition and ready to go, wing and foil set up comes with covers/ bag as seen in photos. Not looking to ship at this point but will work with you if interested.

Facebook Marketplace

Interestingly I had or still have a lot of this setup. The 5.3 Naish was a great wing for me along with the 3.6. The GL 240 can lift a grand piano starting from about 4mph and I’ll probably never sell it along w/ the 20" tail. It’ll stay up super slow and still hit 18-19mph. Tried the V2 mast and saw no reason to upgrade from 1.5.

Gonna be a great setup for somebody.

1 Like