New prone foiler gear check

Hello all! I am a 145lb foil brained winger, coming from a surfing background, living on the east coast of the US (North Carolina coast) getting into prone foiling to get on foil on no wind days. Picked up a 4’6 Appletree Profoil v2 and was wondering if I could stick with my current Duotone gear to learn prone:

82cm mast
68cm fuse
Aero free 1000cm2, AR 6.8, span 84cm

I know there are a lot of intangibles when it comes to a foil, like the section, but at quick glance is this a reasonable foil to start learning on?

Alternatively, I have the option to grab the next Aero free foil size up: 1250cm2, AR 6.4, span 90cm. Would this make learning easier?

Last option, look for something different developed specifically for prone, like the Unifoil progression series.

Would prefer to stick to what I have for now due to cost but would consider picking up something else if not possible.

Appreciate the input!

There’s no reason your foil won’t work. Go for it. If you’re just learning, ride what you know. That’ll be the best for the moment. In a few months you’ll have a better idea of what you might want to change.