Progression 140 with cedrus

I’m assuming here on the Cedrus but if the mast nut insert is stainless as is the bolt, blue loctite has been working fine for me.

Can’t wait to see what Cedrus comes up with.

Ive tried that. It works temporarily but it wears off pretty quickly - particularly if you disassemble frequently.

Yup, it takes 24 hours to really set up too so not a good solution on the fly. I rarely disassemble so it’s worked well for me with an Axis carbon mast connection. It’s always the front bolt loosening.

Good to know that your adapter looks different. As you can see from the video mine is super loose and there’s no way to get it tight without a ton of aluminum tape, seven layers for each side but even then it still has play after tightening the bolts. Hoping it’s just a bad batch and I can get one that fits.

I didn’t know that compression connections were a thing but makes sense.

If you can send a pic of your adapter that would be great so I can send to Kyle along with one from miamiwngr.

I guess we’ll see but I was emailing him about something else and he said,

“ Evolution Cedrus is going to have the stiffness/strength of Cedrus with the drag of NL. looking forward to sharing it soon.” That’s all I know.

Yes, I’ve come in a few times with loose bolts so started doing blue loctite and tefgel or similar, and leaving assembled.

We are chatting. Lots of of variables including tolerances of foil and adapter. Folks on this forum provided some valuable info to inform next steps. Going to try the previous version of the adapter to see if it has a tighter fit on my foils.