Traction pad for prone board

just finished building myself a new 4’5’’ prone board. i have to put traction pads on it and don’t no what to choose. I would love the foiltec one, but with shipping, it becomes far too expensive (im in Portugal), unless someone knows a European retailer.
My options are either using a 5mm EVA pad sheet from aliexpress, and cutting it to my preferred size or a gorilla skinny tail pad and front pad. this would be the best as I love the feeling of thin traction pads, but I’m afraid it won’t cover enough area on the board. my main concern is that area between the tail pad and front pad, where I might put my back foot, especially when pumping.
what are you guys using?
thanks

I got an Ocean Rodeo pad for half price that works for me. Surf Deck Pad – Ocean Rodeo

Apparently the Mystic pad is good if you can find / afford it. Mike Pedigo on Instagram: "This is not some sort of paid promotion, I paid full price for this pad. Just some genuinely perfect pads for our mid lengths by @mysticboarding that I feel stoked enough on to share!"

In Portugal I would go for the cork traction:

RSPro collection of cork traction?

I’ve used those diamond self-adhesive pads on Amazon for most of my boards and it works great. Recently I went even cheaper and ordered a roll of foam from a cosplay store, then routed a diamond pattern and it worked out nicely as well.

I recently tried a SUNOVA downwind board, and whatever their trac pads are - they are so comfy, and good grip. If anyone knows where they get their pads I’d love to know for DIY purposes.

I used that Aliexpress stuff on a wing board and it worked really well, adhering well and cutting easily. I angled the blade inwards so the sides of the pad slope in. If there was a super thin, brushed foam one on Aliexpress, it’d be perfect, but I haven’t found one yet. Postage was bizzarely quick to Australia.

+1 for the RSPro cork traction. Super thin and responsive, good traction, lightweight, and comfortable. Only thing I will use