Replacement nuts

I am trying to find replacement nuts (not even sure that is the term) for my Starboard Foil and Naish board set up. The piece I need is the flat part that sits in the track of my board that the mast screws into. I have looked on the websites for Starboard and Naish and haven’t found an exact replacement.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated!

1 Like

They’re called “T-nuts”. Super hard to find without that search term annoyingly. You can find them in most foil shops. Depending on brand you’ll need m6 or m8. I like the stainless low profile ones personally.


Perfect I just ordered what I need

Thank you!