Any Naish foils reviews?

Anybody riding the Jet HA or MA foils?

The MA foils look very different than what other brands are making and a little intrigued to try them.

The new line of Naish foils is about to be released so any reviews will be probably be for the old models. Totally redesigned Jet HA range and new HM masts too.

1 Like

New foils! Prices are very reasonable, Naish making a push to become more relevant?!

The tails look the same as the old ones, and pretty dated? Would be interested in how these work out.

I suspect new stabs will be released when the pump wings arrive later in the year, along with the new HM mast.

1 Like

I got the 2024 1040HA front wing.

I dont really have any comparisons or skill rather for making statments about it other than its 38inch wingspan(98cm) makes me feel like its impossible to carve

Im thinking of jumping to the 640HA since its comprable to the lift90 except im really worried it may not hold my weight at 220lbs

Now that the new foils have been on the wild for a bit, any reviews? I rode the old 1040HA or the 914 if it’s pumping. Would love to hear about the 840HA before I give up on Naish

I’ve just picked up the new HA1440, I normally ride the Mach1 900 but wanted something more user friendly for light wind. Generally I hate big wings but wow, seems Naish have designed a wing that offers the advantages of a big wing, easy take off, low drag, low stall speed and great swell riding without the slow draggy feel of past big wing offerings.

I use it on my 74ltr board, I’m 80kgs and it gets me going in 10 knots on a 5mtr. No need for a long downwind board or stupidly big hand wing.

1 Like

Let’s hear about the Mach 1, is it a wing specific foil?

Me
6ft, 212lbs , 95kgs
Surfed 15years
Foiling 5months

Gear
Board: Freedom Foil fusion 4ft6
Mast: 75cm naish carbon 100
Fuselage: aluminum naish 66cm
Front wing: 1040 naish HA
Stabalizer: 210cm jet ha chopped winglets off

Im interested in the sk8 from Fone as an all around foil.

Here you can see the ride roughly. And how far ahead of the curl you can sit

2 Likes